[Darkroom] Cuttin' a hole

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed May 12 02:42:01 UTC 2010

HA! And by cutting a hole today, I mean cutting a hole on Thursday. I'm
having a Bay 2 Breakers wardrobe malfunction that I'm trying to correct.
Also, I forgot to swipe a jigsaw. Also, I have no more clean underwear
(likely TMI, but yay anyways). I did go to Lowe's tho, and have all the
parts needed to complete the ducting work, so no one buy anything else for
that part of it.

Sean