[Darkroom] equipment that needs a new home

Vassie Constantine thepeanutgallerysf at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:23:02 UTC 2010

Howdy goodfolks at NB,

I am a creative professional working/living in the city. My passion is
photography and everything related to it.
Recently I was gifted an Ilford RC photo processor and I have been searching
out a working space for it find
usage. I am pretty attached to this machine- as I have always wanted my own
home lab, but feel it would be
best for others to benefit from its capabilities.
I have been to noise bridge a couple of times in the past, was excited that
youse guys were working on the
darkroom. . . i'd like to add to your amenities and hope that soon you'd
have a fully running mini photo lab
in your space.

The processor itself is an Ilford RC 2150 about 3ftx3ft, it has all the
tubing and a short supply of chemistry.
>From what I was told, it has been in good working condition for over 5yrs.
Its a bit on the heavy side, but i had no problem moving it with 2other
folks.
I would like to relocate this machine by the end of the month. Let me know
how we can go about this as a
donation to your space and who I should talk to.

thanks kindly,

erick-lennin
415 756 2043