[Darkroom] Helping out Scott

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri May 28 00:28:55 UTC 2010

So after talking with some folks it sounds like Scott is dealing with
his knee still. He's also low on work that pays, which makes a sad panda.

I vaguely remember talking to this group about pooling money up to pay
for the plumbing and it sounds like that whole discussion just sort of
disappeared over the past year. Scott more or less has offered to do our
work (the darkroom stuff) for free, which is why I think we stopped
talking about compensating him for his work.

This email is to state that I'm collecting money to give to Scott. I'm
throwing $200 into it to start off. If anyone else would like to
contribute please respond back. I'll accept cash or check, trying to
stay away from Paypal.

Thanks.

--
Rubin Abdi