[Darkroom] equipment that needs a new home

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:43:27 UTC 2010

If you'd like to donate it, you're talking to the right people. There's no
director or anything. We have an official treasurer who can rubber stamp
your donation receipt.  If you donate it, you estimate the value yourself
and provide a description, and you can write it off.

Have you been to the space? I highly recommend observing the chaos for
yourself before donating your baby. I can promise you that a subset of us
will take very good care of it, but there's always the chance that some jerk
will mess it up. Let me know if you'd like a tour.

-Kelly