[Darkroom] Paper Developer

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 03:44:05 UTC 2010

 Paper developer was alright last time I used it. Are you using paper from
the one of the big bins in the room? I've found at least one pack in there
that was all bad. Use at your own risk.

If your picture looks under-developed (too light overall, no true black)
then it might be bad developer.

If your picture looks over-exposed (dark and muddy, no true white) and/or if
the unexposed border areas are greyish rather than true white, then it is
bad paper.

-Lilia