[Darkroom] Film inventory and other items

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 22:58:11 UTC 2010

The fomapan has never been in the space. It wasn't actually donated.
It's at my house. However, the bulk loader that it's currently inside
belongs to noisebridge. I made an attempt recently to roll all of it,
but didn't finish. I'll roll the rest and bring in the bulk loader,
and then you can use it.

I personally need to acquire several bulk loaders. Those things are
super useful.

-Kelly