[Darkroom] Darkroom meetup Nov

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 03:24:41 UTC 2010

Arlen -

I've taken a good look through the manual, and it seems like its going to be
easy as hell to get it rocking once we get a few things straightened out.
Didja check out the wiki page for it? The manual is posted as well as a list
of stuff that we need to get in order to do the first round of developing.

The biggest thing that needs to happen is to get the right power run to the
machine. It needs some 240V power run to it, and I'm not super comfortable
messing with power over 24V. Any chance you could offer some help in that
regard?