[Darkroom] An intro from a new person

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 04:06:12 UTC 2010

Welcome, Marissa!  I look forward to meeting you sometime.  I hope you will find Noisebridge a great resource for your projects.

Best,
Mitch.

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 01:09:07 -0800
From: birdsvsworms at gmail.com
To: darkroom at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Darkroom] An intro from a new person

Hello!
My name is Marissa and I'm really excited that a  darkroom exists at noisebridge. I'll be coming to noisebridge for the first time tomorrow to check it out and do some printing.  I am working on a project taking pictures of water for a show in March.  Its the "culminating project" I've chosen to do for the end of my bachelors degree from SFSU (Environmental studies with a concentration in communicating about the environment through art, and a holistic health minor). I've got pictures of the ocean, of someone bathing in a bathtub, someone washing their face from a faucet, rain, river, dish washing, laundry, dirty city puddles. . . I have access to the darkroom at school but it is closed for this holiday week. I am very grateful for the opportunity to come to the noisebridge darkroom and hope to contribute positively to the space and help in the ways I can.

A chilly night,
Marissa