[Darkroom] PET base film nightmares

Jasmine Strong jasmine at electronpusher.org
Sun Nov 14 05:21:33 UTC 2010

In the unlikely case that anyone is interested, here are scans.  Not all of these shots came out the way I wanted.  Plus I lost half a film to the spooly-gremlins.  :-(

http://picasaweb.google.com/closeenoughforjas/Cn200Digibase?pli=1&gsessionid=F4ewu_KgNQmPwD5655k5aA#

The results are pretty remarkable for a C41 film.

-J.