[Darkroom] scanography

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 04:56:00 UTC 2010

Right, I recall this. That's why Ben's scanner camera is BW.

So I guess it's making RGB images and combining them, with little
aberations. The artifacts are turquoise and red, which are thematic colors
for this artist already (i.e.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghastly/5209726067/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghastly/3860345038/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghastly/3882878788/), her work is all blue
blacks and red highlights, so it's really an appropriate medium for her.

Well, I'm curious to try it out. I wonder if you can hack the RGB cycling
mechanism to make false color...?

-Kelly