[Darkroom] Canon DSL

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:05:34 UTC 2010

Smaller point and shoot cameras can be converted as well.  You should look
around the internet to see if your particular model has been converted
before.  If so it will make the whole thing easier.  If not it will probably
take more time and you may have a slightly higher risk or destroying the
camera,  but then you get to be the person who documents the hack for others
to follow.

Ben