[Darkroom] noisebridge / 35mm negative scanner

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:12:48 UTC 2010

We have a few different 35mm scanners in various states of usability.
I don't recommend using them though, in general. The danger of
scratching your film is too great.

I scan my negs on a flatbed with a negative holder. Rubin was talking
about donating his old flatbed scanner. Not sure if that's happened,
but that's the way to go. Several of us have flatbed scanners.

-Kelly

PS. The Darkroom list is cc-ed. I recommend getting on it. It's not
high-traffic, but very useful.