[Darkroom] Canon DSL

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:06:06 UTC 2010

Tristan-
I have a canon s3 IS 'point and shoot' which I've removed the bandpass filter.
The only really important part is making sure that it has a mode where
you can manually set  the white balance and/or RAW shooting
capability. If you can't fit an external vis/UV blocking filter, due
to lacking filter threads, you might want to consider finding some r72
filter glass to install in front of the sensor.
fun results:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joachimp/4104002383/in/set-72157622804628996/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joachimp/4104001715/in/set-72157622804628996/

-Joachim