[Darkroom] update

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:15:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:45 AM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Equipment is moved back into the room, it needs sorting and a better
> shelving solution.
>
> The sink plumbing is in, if someone gets 4 stretches of 36inch
> 3/8Fcomp-3/8Fcomp hoses, then we will be able to mount the water
> temperature controller on the wall again.

oh this may have bee confusing:  The sink supply is hooked up, but the
short connections required that I install the temperature regulating
valve under the sink, close to the T junction in the supply lines.
Its just sitting there against the wall next to the supply lines until
replacement compression hoses can be swapped in.

-rma

-rma