[Darkroom] Holofax and Agfa 4-bath machine- anyone interested?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:26:39 UTC 2010

I suspect the Agfa is similar to the developer we already have at NB? You
should ask him for a model # or spec. We might like the chems of course, but
I suspect we can get those here no prob.

There is a fellow who's been around occasionally who wants to MAKE a
holocam, but I'm not sure what the status of that idea is. It certainly
seems like a fun toy. I don't have the budget for it myself. Too many other
equipment fantasies ahead in the queue.

-K