[Darkroom] anyone want to make a hardware store trip?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:03:39 UTC 2010

I can't produce any maths that show that pressboard will be A-OK, but in my
experience, as long as you only drill it once, you're fine. If you try to
take screws out of pressboard and later try to replace them in the same
holes, you're fooked. I think you should be fine using pressboard - I've got
a floating shelf in my bedroom that is made out of pressboard. It hangs over
my head, and so far I haven't woken up to a rude awakening of a shelf on my
face :).

Sean