[Darkroom] Darkroom, shelves, enlarger tables

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:29:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sweet!
> So, how about this curtain situation. Do we still want to leave space for
> the curtained entryway? The other option would be just light sealing the
> door better and maybe having a single curtain directly in front of the door,
> rather than the little entryway.
> -Kelly

It would be nice to have an lightlock for people to come in during developing.

jason suggested building a curtain on the outside, which I liked,
since the room is at most only 91sq. feet.  But there's still need for
a inside curtain for certainty and control over light(what if someone
leaves the outside curtain and you step out mid development).

I have a molding kit for the door that will help block light and make pretty.

right now it will work with some light blocking and no-in-and-outs
during developing.

omg please someone develop something

rma