[Darkroom] developing Kirilian photography test strips

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 04:35:35 UTC 2010

I brought over a bunch of those big brown plastic chemical jugs today and
prepared the following:

Kodak d-76 film developer, stock concentration. Use straight out of the jug
or 1:1 w/ water. See chart in DR for dev times.

1:4 vinegar-water stop bath (= ~1-2% acetic acid). Use straight.

Kodafix fixing/hardening solution at film (1:3) and paper (1:4) strengths.
Use straight.

Hypo clear stock concentration. Use 1:4 with water.

Also shot a roll of random shots around the space using tmax 100 on the
Nikon SLR to be the sacrificial lamb in case we run into any chemistry or
light leak issues. I plan to process it tomorrow afternoon. Kelly when were
you gonna come by? I'll try to finish before then so there's no danger of
toe-stepping.

Oh, and if anyone else needs them there are more jugs in the bottom drawers
of the rolly seat cabinet dealies. Enjoy.

Lilia