[Darkroom] Intro and Questions

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:02:58 UTC 2011

Thanks Tarek!

You should totally use the chems that are there and if you donate
things when you go, that's awesome. Do add your planned times to the
calendar.

You may want to do a test strip with the chems that are there because
I don't know how old they are, but most of them are probably fine.
Also, make sure you check the tanks before you believe them. A couple
of them leak.

-Kelly