[Darkroom] photo scanners

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:57:27 UTC 2011

I've never usd the V500 for slides, but it does have a holder which
allows you to scan four slides at a time.  I've never scanned slides,
but I assume that the image quality would be good.
Scanning without a holder would also work and you could do a lot more at
a time, but then your scans would probably be slightly rotated.
Actually the 120 negative holder has a little bit of play and the images
don't always come out perfectly squared to the frame of the scan.  They
usually are good but they are sometimes a couple degrees off.