[Darkroom] photo scanners

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:19:10 UTC 2011

I recently bought a V600 for about $170 on amazon. It scans faster
than the 500 and it's about $20 more. I think it might also scan more
negs at once. I forget at the moment but you can look it up.

I am totally sold on the Epson Perfection line, incidentally. And I
will tell anyone who asks. V500-700 are all awesome depending how much
you want to invest. I also had a V300 briefly and it's totally fine,
but scans only one strip of negs at a time I think and I just decided
it was worth going up to $170 for the nicer model. The jump from 600
to 700 is huge though and I think it's only worth it if you have lots
of expendable income.

-K