[Darkroom] Is anyone currently using the darkroom?

Christian Rice clrice at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:16:18 UTC 2011

This may not be nearly as cool as hanging out at Noisebridge, but Looking Glass Photo at Telegraph & Oregon in Berkeley has a HUGE darkroom, basic chemistry included.

$6 for first hour, $4/hr after that.  It's not 24/7, but it's open 7 days/week.

Sorry if this is well-known and if we don't like to plug, but I love that place.

--christian