[Darkroom] hi

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 02:11:26 UTC 2011

I would like to meet all of the people I can't put faces to. Stuart,
Flo, Chris and Ebony.

The darkroom, like the rest of noisebridge, is not managed or
supervised by any one person. We all have to basically trust each
other to properly clean equipment and not damage light-sensitive
materials.

I'm also available for teaching things. I'll be out of town Dec 23-30.

-Kelly