[Darkroom] Free School Collab-

Jonah theberkeleybunny at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 20:47:53 UTC 2011

Hello dark room list-

I'm from the SF Free School.

I see there's some talk about starting a photography class?

We have potential students and teachers on our side interested in this as
well.
generally we try to keep our free classes to one space per night (with each
night being a different space) so that we can have some cohesion in our
community- monday's noisebridge, tuesday's Blacklight Ventures, etc.

The idea is first a cooking class.

Then go into a language learning class.

Then Qi-Gong,

then a film or reading group.

I was thinking Monday might be a good night because there's already the
circuits class going on, so it would be a good way to hold a regular class
without too much organizing (by combining) and also have a free meal from
the cooking class.

What do you guys think?  I would like to try an experimental one-off next
monday if possible (but these plans may change as I learn more about all the
communities here)

thank ya,

Jonah

you can reach me at 530-798-6211.