[Darkroom] Metal feel reels and canisters?

Jasmine Strong jasmine at electronpusher.org
Wed Jan 19 06:40:50 UTC 2011

THREAD NECROMANCY POWERS:  ACTIVATE!

Stainless steel catalyzes the breakdown of C41 chemistry, so if you want to do colour and re-use your chemistry, I strongly recommend using plastic stuff.  I use a Paterson System 4 tank and reels.

In other news, I took a dremel to an old 120 spool and turned it into an adaptor to fit 35mm film to my Holga.  Witness the trippy and only partly-intentional results:

http://picasaweb.google.com/closeenoughforjas/H3X

-J.