[Darkroom] fujifilm pictography 3500

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:30:48 UTC 2011

The Apple G4 computer marked "For Fuji Picto Printer":
1) has no SCSI controller in it.
2) Somebody formatted the hard drive in it a few nights ago (I honestly
don't know who) and installed Debian linux.
3) It's being used by the front door as a kiosk.

All that said, the fuji printer itself has a 50-pin pci scsi controller
sitting on top of it.

I am moving the printer itself outside the darkroom.  There is a second
Apple G4 computer that could take the pci scsi controller and be setup
next to the printer on the reverse engineering tables.

Patrick