[Darkroom] agfa and space

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:15:04 UTC 2011

The Agfa is functional, it just needs power and new chems. I know
Arlen has committed to put some work in on it when he has time.

I think that realistically the darkroom will always need to expand a
little outside the actual darkroom since there's limited table space
in there. I know whenever I have actually worked on a project in
there, I use the tables outside as well. There is plenty of expansion
space for the kitchen once we clean up all of the construction
materials piled around the kitchen and the mess near the DJ booth.

-Kelly