[Darkroom] reel for 120 film?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:32:29 UTC 2011

There is also at least one metal reel for 120. I think there are two
but I'm not positive. I reorganized everything last night. The metal
reels and tanks are all in a small plastic bin to the left of the
enlarging tables.

I'll be back again Tuesday night to do some development and organize more.

-Kelly