[Darkroom] interested in using the darkroom

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:57:25 UTC 2011

Hi John,

Thanks for the intro. That's pretty much the only pre-requisite for
darkroom use as long as you have some idea what you're doing or at
least enough sense to seek help when you don't. Help yourself to the
black and white chemistry, tools, and the big rubbermaid bins of paper
on the bottom of the metal shelves. Pretty much everything in the
darkroom is communal with the exception of some personal projects
stored in the drawers of the rolly bench seats. Let us know if you
have any questions.

Lilia