[Darkroom] who wants to do some E-6?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:05:21 UTC 2011

OK PEOPLE. It's official. We're going to Do This Thing. E6 development
at Noisebridge. Get on the bandwagon.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Color_development_donations

Edit the wiki to pledge money towards dev gear (we only need about
$100 total) or to add your slide film to the development queue. I'm
out of town (but on the internet) for the weekend, and next week I
hope to order this stuff. Maybe we can be developing by next weekend!

If the total isn't pledged within a couple days, I'm posting this to
discuss. Email me offlist for paypal info.

-Kelly <<not fucking around