[Darkroom] interested in using the darkroom

Flo Dickerson flodickerson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:43:20 UTC 2011

Hi! I'm new to noisebridge (only been once) and I'm very interested in using
the darkroom.  I have a lot of darkroom experience, but haven't done any B&W
photography in a while and every darkroom is different, is there anything I
should know in particular about yours?  Also, I looked at the calendar to
see about signing up for time and there was nothing listed for this month,
do people actually sign up for time slots?
thanks!
Flo