[Darkroom] Hello and looking for liquid bromine

david pan kaptures at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:42:30 UTC 2011

I really can't recall the photographer I am thinking of.  It might be
Kimberly Austin, she mixes all her own emulsions by hand (for van dyke,
cyanotype, gum bichromate)...  I just don't think it was her that I had met
a few years ago.

I also thought of the photo center in the east bay, is it Hayward?  IIRC,
they do a lot of teaching there and had previously focused on film/darkroom
& alt-process developing.  I think it is in a community center or some
similar site.

Well, without wanting to be an imposition here, I will wish you well on your
endeavors.

Cheers.