[Darkroom] Hello and looking for liquid bromine

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:04:20 UTC 2011

Christian- I'm a chemist at Lawrence Livermore National Lab.  I've been
looking to get out of the national labs though and one option is to
start my own lab.  I've picked up a few chemicals and some equipment
here and there, mostly getting things cheap when start-ups have gone out
of business.

Kelly- I'll start looking into what various chemical suppliers want in
order to establish an account.  I can make the phone calls needed once
I've figured out what they want to hear.  I would actually like to do
chemistry demos at Noisebridge, so I'm not going to have to lie to them,
just phrase things carefully.

Ben