[Darkroom] Hello and looking for liquid bromine

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:15:52 UTC 2011

Christian, I'll probably contact Fisher, Aldrich and Alfa.  Aldrich is
by far the biggest supplier of "fine chemicals," that is the ones which
are used on a lab scale rather than industrial scale.  I might go for a
few smaller companies as well, but I'll get to those after the larger
ones who will have everything we would ever want.  I haven't heard of
labdepotinc but will definitely check them out.

Ben