[Darkroom] Hello and looking for liquid bromine

Christian Rice clrice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:13:08 UTC 2011

Here's what I'd consider a basic list for Daguerreotypes (though I have most
of it beside bromine):

elemental iodine
liquid bromine
mercury
sodium hydroxide (used for ph boost)
gold chloride (preferably powder/crystal)
sodium thiosulfate

and glass bottles/droppers w/ caps able to contain the above (PTFE?)

stuff from the local hardware store:
mineral spirits
denatured alcohol
distilled water