[Darkroom] fujifilm pictography 3500

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:35:09 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Chris Murphy <chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com>wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Thanks, I think we have all this covered. What we need is an adaptec 2970
> SCSI card or a fujix pictro network adapter. Search this mailing list for my

I think you have the numbers wrong on that SCSI card. Got the numbers from
Milo a month or so back and wrote them down.

I think he has it planned out to use a G4 and MacOS jaguar both of which he
has put aside. I have the correct SCSI parts on hand which I know work in
another Mac.

> These things will not fix some of the issues with the printer.

No kidding.

Yeah but if it can be fixed it is a great thing to have and worthwhile (at
least from my position)

I would like to be of help if I can in any way. Also I am two blocks away
and available afternoons or evenings.

Brian