[Darkroom] Trolls are moving into the space above the darkroom

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu May 5 06:15:26 UTC 2011

Well, there's carpeting now, also someone's body cast project. A ladder
has been placed next to the darkroom leading up to the roof. Folks have
been known to work up there.

I haven't noticed anything broken or any structural issues, no light
leaks (other then the foam molding coming off from around the door). It
would be nice to get ahold of whoever is doing whatever up there and see
what it is that they're exactly doing, and let them know to please not
fuck with the floor of the roof as the darkroom is still actively being
used.

Sadly I'm not the man for that job considering I'll be out of state for
the next couple of weeks.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net