[Darkroom] Trolls are moving into the space above the darkroom

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri May 6 15:59:30 UTC 2011

It isn't off limits. It's more of being considerate of others.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net

Chris Murphy <chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe you should put chicken wire up there since it seems like an off limits area. Sent from my iPhone On May 5, 2011, at 16:22, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote: > Interesting. Wish I'd known this on Tuesday. I will stick a sign up > there attempting to contact the inhabitants next time I am in the > space. Or someone else can beat me to it. > > -Kelly > > On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 23:15, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote: >> Well, there's carpeting now, also someone's body cast project. A >> ladder >> has been placed next to the darkroom leading up to the roof. Folks >> have >> been known to work up there. >> >> I haven't noticed anything broken or any structural issues, no light >> leaks (other then the foam molding coming off from around the >> door). It >> would be nice to get ahold of whoever is doing whatever up there >> and see >> what it is that they're exactly doing, and let them know to please >> not >> fuck with the floor of the roof as the darkroom is still
actively >> being >> used. >> >> Sadly I'm not the man for that job considering I'll be out of state >> for >> the next couple of weeks. >> >> -- >> Rubin Abdi >> rubin at starset.net >> >> >>_____________________________________________