[Darkroom] Help developing BW film at NB DR

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 15:41:19 UTC 2011

If you'd like to do a workshop on pinhole photgraphy, I think you'd draw a bunch of people.  All you need to do is pick a time/day that isn't too crowded, and you can find that out by looking at the main page of the noisebridge.net site and the "unofficial" google calendar that Rubin mentioned.  The main site is a wiki, so you can feel free to add your event there.  And please post to this list, the Discuss list, and the Announce list.

You can bill the workshop as an "intro to developing" as well, if you wanna draw more people.

Best,
Mitch.