[Darkroom] any 110 film enthusiasts?

Jason Schorr echohtp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:45:20 UTC 2011

Not sure what more details are needed, 110 film existed in a
special cartridge.  The film has been discontinued however the only concern
is the casing and the size of the film.  I have a few rolls of film, and a
caliper and want to cad it makerbot it and make it reloadable so that its
not a one shot deal.

Anything else?

:)

Its a bit more info than Id want to share but it is what it is.