[Darkroom] any 110 film enthusiasts?

Arlen Abraham arlen.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:22:23 UTC 2011

FDM is not the process you want for this.

I've built models on Shapeways before. Very good quality. The stuff I
was using had a 0.001" resolution but was clear. Not sure if they have
high-res materials in black, but you could always paint with
aluminized lacquer and then black (or something). Very affordable.

The one downside to Shapeways is the 10-day+ turnaround.

--a