[Darkroom] Check out the cool shit Alex is doing in the darkroom

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 02:19:34 UTC 2012

Nice. The NB darkroom probably doesn't have space for what you're doing,
then.

I'm interested in how you got the exposure down so much - I used to use
that method with a luscious big tube laser, but it still took 1m30s for a
standard Denisyuk. I'm using a Litiholo "instant" kit now, because no
hazmat, and the transmission holo results are GORGEOUS. Reflection kinda
sucks, though, and I have a few other criticisms about the kit.

It's much better than nothing.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Jasmine Strong <modulararithmetic at gmail.com

--
Make your world!