[Darkroom] Nikon d70

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:06:11 UTC 2012

Well, you're wrong. Something very good happened to it.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Darkroom/Resources#Cameras

The D70 is hacked to produce only infrared photos. The color only
depends on the white balance. You can make it less red.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubin110/sets/72157623438641285/with/4410337684/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_photography#Digital_cameras

-K