[Darkroom] heyo

Shalaco shalzers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:29:42 UTC 2012

Welcome Geoff,

Speaking of pinholes, Sunday the 29th is worldwide pinhole day!
http://www.pinholeday.org/

Anyone want to get together and build/shoot some pinholes?

Pinhole templates:
http://www.creativetechs.com/iq/free_pinhole_camera_templates_from_corbis.html
http://dianarui.net/blog/2010/03/10/the-pinhole-project/

~Shalaco