[Darkroom] Darkroom calendar and updates

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:21:39 UTC 2012

Hi Celeste,

This one somehow slipped by me. Please don't store your personal supplies
in the darkroom. Get a member shelf. If your stuff isn't moved next time I
come to the space (next week?) I'm going to move it.

Everything at noisebridge is donated and fair game for hacking except
what's on the member shelves. This is a cultural thing about Noisebridge
that you may not have picked up on. Have you done any projects outside the
darkroom at noisebridge?

I'd like to meet you if we're ever in the space at the same time so you can
be a human being with common interests who's doing awesome things, and not
just someone I've never met who found my pet peeves.

Kelly