[Darkroom] heyo

Geoff Morris geoffm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:14:15 UTC 2012

Hi all, Geoff here.

I ran into a friend the other day who tipped me off about this list, and I
thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been doing some pinhole photography, and was hoping I could spend some
time in the darkroom...the calendar appears to be wide open.  If anyone
feels like meeting up with me at some point this week (today?  tomorrow?)
for orientation or what have you, that would be great.  Otherwise I take it
I can just drop in?  Lemme know.

Also, in the spirit of excellence, I'd be happy to meet up for a
camera-obscura assembly session, if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
-Geoff