[Darkroom] heyo

Geoff Morris geoffm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:09:27 UTC 2012

Dang, those are some fancy pinholes Shalaco!
But yeah it would be nice to get something going for WPD.
Here's some links - a picture of my pinhole cam, a picture taken with it,
and the template I used...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2045397/pinhole/camera%20of%20champions.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2045397/pinhole/color%20pinhole/still-life.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2045397/pinhole/pinhole1.jpg

I will probably swing by tonight if any other pinheads want to meet up.