[Darkroom] Fixer and water jugs

Shälaco Sching shalaco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:55:31 UTC 2012

Hey (new guy) Geoff,

do you have a car the willingness/time to help us take a big darkroom fixer
dump so peeps new and old can use the darkroom?

~S

~Shalaco

T 415.787.3083

E Shalaco at gmail.com

http://www.shalaco.com/gerund/
Let's be friends on the internet: [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=shalzers> [image:
Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/shalaco> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/shalaco>