[Darkroom] Camera/Equipment for use at Noisebridge?

John Capogna john.s.capogna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:30:07 UTC 2012

Hello Noisebridge community,

My name is John and I have been coming to noisebridge for a little over a
year now. I would say it is one of my favorite establishments in this city.
I have a video project to work on and thought I would shout out to the
community here to see if there are any cameras and/or camera equipment at
noisebridge that I might be able to borrow. I looked into renting, but
it'll likely be more than I can comfortably afford. What I am looking for
is a high definition DSLR camera, a tripod, and an intervalometer for
shooting a timelapse. Some cameras, like Nikon's D series, have built-in
intervalometers.

Are there any cameras at noisebridge that I could use? Might anybody from
within the community be willing to lend me theirs for a few days? It's a
long shot, but I figure I could at least shout out. Then maybe we could
meet and I could talk to you about my project. Then maybe I could buy you
lunch to say thanks  : )

- John