[Darkroom] toorcamp

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:56:06 UTC 2012

Is anyone on this list going to toorcamp [TC] and interested in having a
darkroom there? What can I do to make this happen or who will tape my
fingers together to to keep it from happening?

I've always been a fan of pinhole camera camp at BM which develops big 48"
images from paper inside barrels.  Is a big NB TC pinhole camp possible
with your support?  I'm already taking a kitchen sink (practically
speaking) to TC, tell me what else I need to bring to be able to take and
develop images.  Anyone thinking about coming want to consider this?

toorcamp. August 8th through 12th. A hackercamp in the pacific northwest.
 Makah bay to be exact.
http://toorcamp.org